lundi 13 février 2017

OneNote page exist but resource link from OneNote API is expired

Vote count: 0

I'm build OneNote add-in and I need some export feature.

From my search, I found only I could use is OneNote API with preAuthenticate param.

It gave me html content and I confirmed it rendered properly with images within in browser yesterday. But today, image links giving below error. And calling above OneNote API gives same. I can't find any way to get renewed one.

{
   @api.url: "http://ift.tt/2l9Migs",
   code: "20130",
   message: "No HTTP resource was found that matches the request URI Resource not found, perhaps the public link has expired. Try a new public page content call.."
}

So, my question is

  1. Is there any way to get html content of OneNote page without expiration?
  2. How to get html content with renewed?
  3. Is there any add-in or OneNote API to export OneNote page as pdf file?

Thanks in advance!

asked 1 min ago

Let's block ads! (Why?)



OneNote page exist but resource link from OneNote API is expired

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire