lundi 13 février 2017

Yarr slice usage

Vote count: 0

I've been exploring the Data.Yarr Array library, as a possible replacement for some code I have in Repa. It seems fully featured, and the benchmarks - if correct suggest a performance improvement may be had.

I'm interested in the correct use of the slices function.

Say I had a 2D ForeignPtr backed matrix of Complex Floats, in row-major format

matrix2D :: UArray F L DIM2 (Complex Float)

How would I go about extracting a vector of slices of columns, and / or rows? Some type coercion seems in order to get slices to work.

A motivating example? Lets say I wish to permute the columns, multiply each element wise with another set of slices, then perform a 1D FFT on each slice.

I'm also interested in experience of the library, and examples, or other tips or observations on it, especially in comparison to Repa.

asked 26 secs ago

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Yarr slice usage

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire