dimanche 12 février 2017

Are there time zone abbreviations for UTC-12 and UTC+12?

Vote count: 0

I'm working on a problem where I want to do calculations on NSDates where a single NSDate gives different dd/mm/yyyy values in different time zones.

To do that I'm currently using New York City (EST) and Aukland, NZ, since they are frequently on different dates.

I'd like to be able to use the time zones on either side of the international date line, UTC+12, and UTC-12. There appears to be a standard abbreviation for UTC+12, ANAT, for Anadyr, Russia. However, the iOS implementation of TimeZone/NSTimeZone doesn't seem to recognize it. There also does not seem to be an abbreviation for UTC-12 (which would be in Alaska).

Does anybody know if there are such abbreviations for UTC+12 and UTC-12 that iOS (or Mac OS, for that matter) recognizes?

asked 24 secs ago

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Are there time zone abbreviations for UTC-12 and UTC+12?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire