lundi 13 février 2017

Build failed due to Arm64 and Armv7?

Vote count: 0

I tried to add Firebase to my iOS application, and before I added it, everything worked. Afterwords I keep getting just one error, claiming to build failed. "Linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see)". So I opened up terminal and used verbose to see the build issues. This is what Terminal gave me.

The following build commands failed:
Ld build/Swiffshot.build/Release-iphoneos/Swiffshot.build/Objects-normal/arm64/Swiffshot normal arm64
Ld build/Swiffshot.build/Release-iphoneos/Swiffshot.build/Objects-normal/armv7/Swiffshot normal armv7
(2 failures)

I've never seen this error before. I've updated all the cocoapods, everything worked prior to adding Firebase... Just not sure what is going on. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Currently using Swift and Xcode, for reference.

asked 27 secs ago

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Build failed due to Arm64 and Armv7?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire