Vote count: 0
I am using Excel 2013. I've saved an Excel workbook that contains macros onto my Synology NAS which is a network drive. Every time I open the workbook, Excel asks me if I want to enable macros in this workbook. I've added the network folder that it is saved in to the list of Trusted Locations found in the trust center and have also checked the setting to allow macros to run on networks. It opens fine when saved on my local hard drive and runs the macros automatically. I don't want to enable macros for all workbooks, just for this one which is on my network drive so I don't have to click the Enable macros button every time it is opened.
Any help would be appreciated.
asked 48 secs ago
How to run macros automatically in Excel workbook saved on Synology NAS?
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire