vendredi 27 juin 2014

Daatabase with unknown type


Vote count:

0




I have a database which is attached, I do not know what type is this database. I tried to open it with notepad++, RazorSQL, Paradox table editor, Progress OpenEdge but nothing is useful. Database files has an extension ".db" and size of 10Mb for first one, the second has 688Mb, they comes with ".lg" and ".bi" files.It is an old database (since 1999) and was worked with MS-DOS. Some programs deal with this db as Paradox tables, another deals with it as Progress DB, I got confused of this db type. I have used such programs, a message appear : "External tables has an unexpected form", anotherb programs such as Progress OpenEdge tells "Corrupt table/index header". I tried to use converters (e.g: fullconverter, SQLWays 4.0) bot nothing worked. What is this database type ? what is the suitable software to be used to deal with this kind of db ? and how can I transfer data to excel sheet ot a modern database? Noting that it contains arabic data in rows.



asked 2 mins ago






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire