jeudi 26 juin 2014

Returning lines containing two or more keywords


Vote count:

0




Being a beginner at both programming and Python, I am nearly going crazy over this. I have been trying to read up, and have been googling like mad, but still it seems as if I am doing some basic and crucial mistake here.


I simply want to iterate through a number of lines (containing text) and return only those lines that contain two or more of the words in a list of keywords.


I have been trying with making the wordlist and keywordlist into sets to use the intersect function, like:



if len(set(line).intersection(set(keywords))) >1:
print line


Also tried with various types of nested loops like



if word in line


But no success yet. Sorry for taking up your time with this. But I have made several honest attempts at this, so I am reaching out.



asked 1 min ago






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire