samedi 28 juin 2014

Developing a Java based Web Service Client such that unwanted nodes from the WSDL are not considered


Vote count:

0




I want to query data using API exposed by Web Services. The WSDL has around 1000 nodes exposed. But I need only 20 nodes in my request. When invoking the web service via code I know couple of ways to cut down the number of nodes and trigger the service:




  1. Remove the unwanted nodes from the WSDL and input the modified WSDL to wsimport such that stub is generated with the required fields only.




  2. Invoke Web Service without generating stub by forming the request as a string and triggering http request to the end point.




Unfortunately I cannot adopt any of the above. Any alternative suggestions?



asked 52 secs ago






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire