jeudi 26 juin 2014

NSWindow resize handles don't work with WebView


Vote count:

0




I have an NSWindow marked as NSResizableWindowMask | NSBorderlessWindowMask (but it also happens if I switch to NSTitledWindowMask instead) with an NSView for a contentView and a WebView inside of that.


if I move my mouse from the outside of the window to the inside, my mouse properly turns into a resize drag handle and can resize my window by clicking and dragging. if I move from the inside to the outside, however, that drag handle never shows up and my clicks go straight through to the WebView.


how can I prevent this? I tried to do some smarts with hitTest but it didn't quite work right. I'd love to just send any clicks along the inside edge to the window and not to the WebView, where it seems like they're just being eaten.



asked 46 secs ago






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire