vendredi 27 juin 2014

How to convert HTML to Text to cells Microsoft Excel


Vote count:

0




I had the same problem with this one below:


HTML Text with tags to formatted text in an Excel cell


I entered the code as the given answer:



Sub Sample()
Dim Ie As Object

Set Ie = CreateObject("InternetExplorer.Application")

With Ie
.Visible = False

.Navigate "about:blank"

.document.body.InnerHTML = Sheets("Sheet1").Range("A1").Value

.document.body.createtextrange.execCommand "Copy"
ActiveSheet.Paste Destination:=Sheets("Sheet1").Range("A1")

.Quit
End With
End Sub


but I got this message:



"Run-time error '438':


Object doesn't support this property method"



I am new at using VBA on excel and I don't know what to do


I appreciate any help



asked 1 min ago






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire