jeudi 26 juin 2014

How to get Dlookup to return and display a hyperlink in Access 2010/2013


Vote count:

0




How do I get a Dlookup to return a hyperlink from a table field set as hyperlink, and display the hyperlink in a textbox? The textbox only returns name I have given for the string as the hyperlink and not the actual hyperlink that is in the table field. When I click on what is displayed in the textbox, it can't find the path since the hyperlink is only the string name. Am I supposed to format the Dlookup differently? I cannot find any answers anywhere outside of the Excel Vlookup function. I have not found a single example out there on the web of how to do this. The textbox is also formatted for a hyperlink.


Private Sub Combo4_AfterUpdate() Dim CertNum As String Dim VendorYN As String CertNum = Me.Combo4.Value If IsNull(VendorYN = DLookup("[VendorCert]", "[Calibration Data]", "[Certificate Number] = " & CertNum & "")) Then Me.Check10 = False Else Me.Check10 = True Me.Text12 = "Vendor Certificate Of Calibration#VendorYN#" End If End Sub



asked 2 mins ago






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire