vendredi 27 juin 2014

Using newest 2013 MS cc compiler into older visual studio 2010 interface?


Vote count:

1




I wanted to know if anybody had the experience of configuring this : http://ift.tt/1qkSYov into visual studio 2010 ?


I have only Windows Vista on some of my machines; and I'd like to code using a 2012 or 2013 compiler. I know visual studio is greatly configurable and can plug various compilers (like sony for PS Vita is providing a configuration for gcc based compiler in visual studio).


VS 2012 and 2013 express cannot be installed on Vista. But I see no reason why the compiler; a purely command line tool, wouldn't work on Vista. (because it wouldn't dare to need that darn K32GetModuleInformation thingie. I bet MS called this function for purely phony purposes of forcing people to upgrade their OS)


thanks !


ps : of course a trick to make vs 2013 express (for desktop) installable on vista would also be appreciated.



asked 3 mins ago






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire