jeudi 26 juin 2014

How do I set object hyperlinks in keynote using applescript?


Vote count:

0




I'm trying to build a document based on data, and I need to have hyperlinks built into certain objects. Most of the links are to emails and websites, but if I could automate the table of contents as well that would be great (links to other slides).


The end goal is exporting a PDF that has links built in and everything


Currently, I'm just trying to figure out how to do it and it would be great if I could do something like this:



tell application "Keynote"
set thisDocument to open "[some keynote file]"
tell thisDocument
set the newSlide to make new slide at the end of slides
tell newSlide
set thisTextItem to make new text item with properties {object text:"Google"}
set link of thisTextItem to "www.google.com"
end tell
end tell
end tell


I tried searching the keynote dictionary for "link" and "hyperlink" to no avail. Any ideas?



asked 44 secs ago






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire