vendredi 27 juin 2014

How to get destination uid in sectionIndex menu in TYPO3?


Vote count:

0




I need to generate a sectionIndex with the following structure:



<div data-magellan-expedition="fixed">
<dl class="sub-nav">
<dd data-magellan-arrival="c123"><a href="#c123">Build with HTML</a></dd>
<dd data-magellan-arrival="c124"><a href="#c124">Arrival 2</a></dd>
</dl>
</div>


My problem is that I do not know how to set the correct value for the data-magellan-arrival property. How can I retrieve the uid of the current item in the menu?


My TypoScript currently looks like this:



lib.cb_foundation.magellan = HMENU
lib.cb_foundation.magellan {
1 = TMENU
1 {
sectionIndex = 1
sectionIndex.type = header
sectionIndex.useColPos = 0
wrap = <div data-magellan-expedition="fixed"><dl class="sub-nav"> | </dl></div>
NO {
allWrap = <dd data-magellan-arrival="c{field:uid}"> | </dd>
allWrap.insertData = 1
}
}
special = list
special.value.data = page:uid
}


However, {field:uid} gives me the uid of the content element that uses this TypoScript, not the uid of the destination section element.



asked 1 min ago






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire