vendredi 27 juin 2014

When Click on Hyperlinks in JavaFX ,a relevant URL should open in browser


Vote count:

0




I am developing an application in which I have some links added to the Listview and these links will keep on adding at runtime on some condition.So what I can't find is a way to how to open a url when clicking on a particular link.


This is the code for adding links into list view



if(counter==1)
{
Task task2 = new Task<Void>() {
@Override
public Void call() throws Exception {

Platform.runLater(new Runnable() {
public void run() {
link=new Hyperlink(val);
link.setStyle("-fx-border-style: none;");
items.add(link);
listview.setItems(items);



}
});


return null;

}
};
Thread th = new Thread(task2);
th.setDaemon(true);
th.start();
Thread.sleep(1000);


}


I know I need to use something like this to open a url in browser when click on link



getHostServices().showDocument(textField.getText());


but I don't know how to listen/track the click event for different links



asked 1 min ago






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire