samedi 31 janvier 2015

How to open .jar from resources in Visual Basic


Vote count:

0




Hello I making launcher for my few servers, first I tried only open, but then I found a problem I need directory, so I uploud jar file to resources of project, and now idk how to open it, can you help me?


Before this I do this code:



Private Sub PictureBox1_Click(sender As Object, e As EventArgs) Handles PictureBox1.Click
Dim ProcessProperties As New ProcessStartInfo
ProcessProperties.FileName = "C:\Users\Stuneris\Desktop\NewHistoryRemains.jar"
ProcessProperties.Arguments = "java -jar ""NewHistoryRemains.jar"""
ProcessProperties.WindowStyle = ProcessWindowStyle.Maximized
Process.Start(ProcessProperties)
Me.Close()
End Sub


So for this I need directory ProcessProperties.FileName = "C:\Users\Stuneris\Desktop\NewHistoryRemains.jar" Its bad, for making installer, so how to open it now if I uploaded it to resources. I upload that file to resources



asked 47 secs ago







How to open .jar from resources in Visual Basic

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire