samedi 31 janvier 2015

RazorGenerator.MSBuild doesn't generate pre-compiled razor views


Vote count:

0




I use RazorGenerator for my project. When I build and deploy directly throug powershell command everything works fine.


Then I tried to build and deploy using Bamboo tasks. But in the build output does not contains CodeGen folder with pre-compiled views.


The command in powershell and Bamboo task are the same:


.\MSBuild.exe C:\WebApi.csproj /p:Configuration=Dev /p:DeployOnBuild=True/p:PublishProfile="Dev" /p:ProfileTransformWebConfigEnabled=False /p:Username=username /p:Password=password /p:AllowUntrustedCertificate=true /p:VisualStudioVersion=12.0


Anybody have idea about that?


p.s. I used MsBuild v.12



asked 25 secs ago







RazorGenerator.MSBuild doesn't generate pre-compiled razor views

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire