samedi 31 janvier 2015

Having problems with my website been viewed on apple devices


Vote count:

0




I hosted my website 3days ago, initially the first day i hosted the site my users where to view the site on their apple devices.


The next day i started having complains from my users saying there this error message displayed when the url is been entered in the browser(safari) on the apple devices


The error message reads: "safari could not open because the server cannot be found".


meanwhile others also reports to me that is coming on their devices especially people using Firefox or opera mini on either their desktop,laptop or phones.


what could be the problem? Is it a problem from my hosting provider



asked 18 secs ago







Having problems with my website been viewed on apple devices

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire