samedi 31 janvier 2015

VB.net EXE get appended data


Vote count:

0




I wan't to append and read data from an EXE File.


The Flow is like:



  1. My Main App appendes some data to an existing EXE File.

  2. The new EXE gets started by a User

  3. it reads the appended data and works with it

  4. Creates a file with the processed data.


Here I'm asking about Point 3! Im going to apend my data by opening the EXE in Binary mode and add 10times ASIC Code 0 to it followed by my data.


How can I read that data now? Ist a bit like a self extracting Archiv, but I haven't found a Resource about how they work.


Can I access the data directly or do I have to open it as a binary Stream again?



asked 18 secs ago







VB.net EXE get appended data

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire