samedi 31 janvier 2015

MSSQL Service Broker queue event notification not raised


Vote count:

0




Environment: SQL Server 2012 Express edition.


Goal: Setup SQL Server Service Broker with External Activation, calling a command line app.


What I have done so far: created message types, contracts, initiator and receiver queues and corresponding services. I also did set up a notification queue, notification service and created event notification for the TargetQ. The event notification is configured so that when an event is raised, it should (I thnk) call the NotifySvc letting it know that there is work to be processed in TargetQ. Please feel free to correct me at any point – this is very new to me.


What happens: I have a trigger on a table that (upon insert) creates a message and calls the TargetSvc. The message arrives at the TargetQ happily. And this is where everything stops. I am not sure if the event notification for queue activation is never triggered or what, but the message never makes it to the NotifyQ. Therefore my EA app is never called. I realize I am skipping a lot of detail around setup and configuration but, as the topic is new to me, I am hoping that you guys see something obvious. Any help is much appreciated.



asked 1 min ago







MSSQL Service Broker queue event notification not raised

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire