vendredi 30 janvier 2015

Jcombobox in a Jtable - how to set the selectedindex() of individual comboboxes in each row


Vote count:

0




I am currently loading data from a database and I am rendering this data into a Jtable. I would like to make the first column a combobox , but to set the value in each combobox based on the incoming data. The combobox is already populated with all possible values, so essentially I just need to set the Selected item in each combobox for each data record loaded.


How do I address a specific combobox in this column for a particular row, which I can then test and set based on the income data.


Please can anyone help.



asked 2 mins ago







Jcombobox in a Jtable - how to set the selectedindex() of individual comboboxes in each row

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire