dimanche 1 juin 2014

Bluegiga programming


Vote count:

0




stackoverflow user I recently bought a BLE Module 113 (from bluegiga) and there is little to not documentation about the software.I read their documentation but it isn't clear. What my goal is to create an app that has a button and when I press that button it tuns on a PWM signal. So far what I have is an app with the button and a module that has a pwm signal turning on. I want to be able to control it from the app. I know it was something to do with the gatt file but I'm not sure what value to send when I want the pwm signal on or off. Even psuedo code would be nice. Believe me I've spent hours breaking apart different examples and it's weird what my app does. It can only find a service has that a value of 180d and a characteristic of 2a37 which is the heart rate. When I try to make my own Uuid it won't even discover it on the app. any help would be really nice at this point. I've even tried reading a book on ble but no examples unfortunately.



asked 49 secs ago






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire