mercredi 31 décembre 2014

Creating Oracle Custom View, passing parameters through URL, numeric parameters work, alpha do not


Vote count:

0




I will start by saying that I am new to this.I am trying to create a custom view in Oracle. I am passing parameters from my html file to xml. Everything works fine if the parameter is numeric. If the parameter is alpha, I get no data returned. I have hardcoded the selection data into the SQL and I get data returned so I know the data exists.


In HTML file:



<SCRIPT TYPE="text/javascript">
function resize()
{
window.moveTo(0,100);
top.window.resizeTo(960, 500);
}

function processSubmit()
{


var idssn = document.form1.idssn.value;

if(idssn != "")
{
var mainURL = "";
var viewName = "PTIN";

mainURL = "Web-ASPX/" + viewName + ".aspx" + "?ID1=" + idssn;
window.open(mainURL,"newpage",'width=960,height=700,left=0,top=100,screenX=0,screenY=100,resizable=yes,scrollbars=yes,toolbar=yes,status=yes,menubar=yes');


In XML file:



<control controlID="PTIN" type="WEBGRID">
<hiddenFields>
<fieldName>NUM</fieldName>
</hiddenFields>

<SQL>
<query>

SELECT
p.ssn as "SSN",
p.ptin as "PTIN",
p.ptin_issuance_date as "PTIN_ISSUANCE_DATE",
p.ptin_status as "PTIN_STATUS",
p.last_name as "LAST_NAME"
FROM its_preparer_tin p
where p.ssn = trim(' ? ')

</query>

<condition></condition>
<parameterContext index="1">
<parameterName>ID1</parameterName>
</parameterContext>


</SQL>


asked 45 secs ago







Creating Oracle Custom View, passing parameters through URL, numeric parameters work, alpha do not

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire