mardi 30 décembre 2014

sfml-window-2.dll is missing [Visual Studio 2013]


Vote count:

0




I use visual studio express 2013, and so I downloaded the appropriate version of the SFML sdk (version 2.2, Visual C++ 12 (2013) - 32-bit). I followed the instructions provided on their site to the letter:


I specified the path of the include folder, the lib folder, and listed the additional dependencies. I then added the dlls needed to the debug folder.


However, when I try to run the sample code that they have provided, I get an error stating that sfml-window-2.dll is missing. Obviously it clearly isn't since I placed it in the same folder where the exe is supposed to be (for some reason I can't find the .exe in the debug folder either).


Any help guys?



asked 1 min ago







sfml-window-2.dll is missing [Visual Studio 2013]

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire