mercredi 31 décembre 2014

Windows CMD equivalent of CTRL+X and CTRL+V


Vote count:

0




I know how to copy/move files in windows CMD. I use robocopy. But I want to move one directory from location A to location B immediately. Both locations are on same partition:


source: I:\actual destination I:\archive


I Want to move some dir from source to destination with all subfolders, files.... with all content. If I use robocopy it is realy copying files, which takes long, because it Is real copy all and then delete source - this requires enought free space.


I need efect same as if I use combination of CTRL+X and CTRL+V on explorer - not real copy, only changing records in folder list - this is immediately moving directory.


Is this possible some way??



asked 18 secs ago







Windows CMD equivalent of CTRL+X and CTRL+V

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire