mardi 30 décembre 2014

How do I update values for individual rows quickly?


Vote count:

0




I have two columns of data in an excel sheet. One is id_upload and the other is id_work. How do I update the works table so that the correct id_work has the right value updated into the column id_upload?


There's 23 columns in the works table so I need to be specific in updating only the id_upload column, and it needs to get the correct row (via id_work).


Here's a sample of the update data:



id_upload id_work
15 331
16 370
17 689
18 690
19 765

Currently the works table does not have any values in the id_upload field. There's 80 rows of updates to go through and I'd rather not do it manually :).



asked 1 min ago







How do I update values for individual rows quickly?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire