mardi 30 décembre 2014

How to add ParseUI to a swift project


Vote count:

0




I'm building an app with Parse.com. I added the following frameworks:


I copied across



Parse.framework
Bolts.framework


and added the following frameworks in Build phases:



audiotoolbox.framework
cfnetwork.framework
coregraphics.framework
corelocation.framework
libz.dylib
mobilecoreservices.framework
quartzcore.framework
security.framework
storekit.framework
systemconfiguration.framework
libsqlite3.dylib


In my bridging header I have



#import <Parse/Parse.h>


The app is working but now I want to use ParseUI so I added the following to my podfile and did a pod install:



pod 'ParseUI'


I then added the following to my view controller



var logInController = PFLogInViewController()
logInController.delegate = self
self.presentViewController(logInController, animated:true, completion: nil)


but I get the following error:



Use of unresolved identifier "PFLoginViewController"


Where am I going wrong? Must I add anything to the bridging header? I have the frameworks added in Xcode as well as through the pod file.



asked 30 secs ago

spuggy

428






How to add ParseUI to a swift project

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire