mercredi 31 décembre 2014

How to use a Java Image Processing Lookup Table to replace just a single color in a Buffered Image


Vote count:

0




I am writing a video game and I am looking for a very fast way to recolor an Image. The Image is currently in Black, and I would like to recolor the entire Image in red.


Could someone point me in the direction of how to use the Java Image Processing Library LookupTables on how to replace just a single color? I am having difficulty finding an example on how to do this. It appears that these filters you would write should be faster than having to interate through each pixel. Is this correct?


If could provide example code on how to replace a single color with another (i.e. replace Black with Red) using the LookupTable, that would be great!


Thanks.



asked 1 min ago







How to use a Java Image Processing Lookup Table to replace just a single color in a Buffered Image

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire