mercredi 31 décembre 2014

Newbie (myself) would like to pay to get an AWS requester pays bucket usage for arxiv answer - - is that allowed here?


Vote count:

0




Newbie (myself) would like to pay to get an AWS requester pays bucket usage for arxiv answer - - is that allowed here?


My amazon account is set up, and I have tried a few programs to try to locate and download the arxiv requester pays bucket, but no success.


If permitted here, I would like to pay for a detailed start-to-finish outline of how the HECK to do this on windows 7x64.


Yes, already checked here and on youtube, and am so frustrated I am willing to pay $10US via PayPal to the first brilliant person who solves this for me. Thanks in advance, miniscule



asked 18 secs ago







Newbie (myself) would like to pay to get an AWS requester pays bucket usage for arxiv answer - - is that allowed here?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire