mercredi 31 décembre 2014

pdf.js failing on getDocument


Vote count:

0





  • browser: Chrome

  • environment: grails app localhost


I'm running a grails app on local host (which i know there's an issue with pdf.js and local file system) and instead of using a file: url which i know would fail i'm passing in a typed javascript array and it's still failing. To be correct it's not telling me anything but "Warning: Setting up fake worker." and then it does nothing.



PDFJS.disableWorker = true; // due to CORS

// I convert some base64 data to binary data here which comes back correctly
var data = utilities.base64ToBinary(result);

PDFJS.getDocument(data).then(function (pdf) {
//nothing console logs or reaches here
console.log(pdf);
});


I'm wondering if I just don't have it set up correctly? Can I use this library purely on the client side by just including pdf.js or do I need to include viewer.js too? and also i noticed compatibility file... the set up isn't very clear and this example works FIDDLE and mine doesn't and I'm not understanding the difference. Also if I use the url supplied in that example it also says the same thing.



asked 1 min ago

btm1

1,640






pdf.js failing on getDocument

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire