mardi 30 décembre 2014

Integrating GPS on an open source map and Path Planning [on hold]


Vote count:

0




Good day! I have a huge project I'm working on with a tight budget and a very tight schedule.


I'm trying to create a navigation system for an autonomous vehicle. The first thing I'm trying to set-up is the GPS device and a map. (Q1) Where should I buy (or how would I make) a GPS device that can be integrated with the OpenStreet Map that can detect my location?


Second, I'm also building a module for the path planning, which takes two inputs, one: the current location from the GPS and two: a final location (coordinates from a map), and outputs a smooth path and show it on a map. (Q2) What is the best path planning algorithm to implement?


Notes: a) I'm only implementing the navigation system on a small road map.


Thank you very much for any kind of help!



asked 2 mins ago







Integrating GPS on an open source map and Path Planning [on hold]

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire